Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Everything about me

My presentation

My first name is Louis and my last name is Masson-Boutin. I go to the juvenat high school at Saint Romuald. I have a brother name Vincent, a father name Alain and a mother name Brigitte. Me and my brother are going in the same school but he is in secondary 1. My friend are Michael Theriault, Jonathan Hamel, Charles Beaudoin, William Beaudoin, Shannon Cyr Kirk, Phillipe Richard, Daniel Dubreuil, Francois Coté and Xavier Boucher. I’m born in 1994, the 19th July at the hospital of Levis. I actually live in Charny at the 7112 des grèbes. I like to do sport but my favorite sport are the bike, the soccer and the karate. I’m a brown belt in karate and soon, I will become black belt. Im playing clarinet during the music class. Last summer, I went at Toronto and Niagara fall with my family. It was very fun to visit the C.N. tower and to take the Maid of the Mist to get closer from the falls. Also i went to Boston with my friend during a school trip. We had a lot of fun and it was really interesting to visit the Boston aquarium and the Boston science museum. My favorite classes at school are Math, Science, Physical education and Music. My favorite color is the blue. I don’t really like watching TV but I really like to read. At school, I like to go walking outside or to play pool with my friend. At home, I have a rabbit name Pimpin and a bird name Kiki. I would like to have a dog or a cat at home but my father is allergic. My eyes are blue and my hair are brown. I’m kind, helpful and unlucky. I like to eat steak and Chinese food but I don’t really like the pasta. I don’t know which job I will like to do in the future but I don’t that I don’t want to work in an office or a job that you’re doing the same thing everyday. I will like to study in Science later because I really love to make work in the science lab.
I hope you learn something about me.

2 comments: